Jeg Liker Southwickfebruar 18, 2009
To keep your suit looking its best, follow these recommendations.
- Regular brushing keeps dust and grit from accumulating in the fabric.
- A suit should not be worn every day. After wearing, empty the pockets, hang on a wooden hanger, and let air dry. This allows the natural fibers to return to their original shape.
- The steam from a shower will help restore the natural moisture of fine woolens and remove wrinkles. Remember to take the suit off first!
- If you get caught in the elements, and your garment becomes wet, allow it to dry naturally at room temperature.
- Do not dry-clean unless it is dirty, and always use a reputable dry-cleaner.
Compliments of Southwick.
Fix Up, Look Sharp!